1. How long it will take to register a company in China?
Once the required documents ready, it takes around 3-4 weeks to get business license.
2. What documents are needed to register a company in China?
-Minutes or resolution from investor’s board of directors. Signed by all shareholders.
-One proposed company name (in Chinese), and two alternatives in case the first one is not available.
-Detailed information about the business scope, invested capital and registered capital
-Articles of association
-The original and copy of identity certificate of legal representative.
-Certificate of incorporation of holding company
-The lease contract and property ownership certificate.
3. What kind licenses a company may have?
-Business license from company house
-Import/export license from customs
-Food license from The Food and Drug Administration
4. How much register capital is proper?
There is no restriction regarding register capital from authority. But 100,000RMB or above shall be the reasonable amount from the cash flow point of view.
5. How could I know if the company name I want to register is available?
6. How to open a corporation company account?
We will help to open 2 bank accounts – one is Basic RMB account, one is capital account for foreign currency.
7. What are tax rates in China?
With small scale taxpayers, the VAT is 3%. With general tax payers, the VAT is 6% for services, 16% for products.
Corporation income tax is between 5%-25%.